2016 IFR Asia Awards
The IFR Asia Awards honour achievement in Asia’s capital markets and will be presented at the 2016 IFR Asia Awards Dinner, taking place on February 21 2017 at the Four Seasons Hotel in Hong Kong and will see 300 of the region’s most senior and successful investment banking professionals gather to recognise and celebrate capital markets excellence.
For the 2016 IFR Asia Awards, you can:
- Download the Roll of Honour – a PDF containing the full list of this year’s winners
- Read the Review of the Year – a detailed write-up of each Award winner
- Book your table at the 2016 IFR Awards Dinner
To see the list of this year’s winners, read the Review of the Year and book your table at the Awards Dinner, click here.
You can also:
- Access IFR Asia’s Roll of Honour and Review of the Year archives – dating back to 2005
- Read about our long association with Save the Children – raising over £24m to date
- Download this year’s IFR Asia Awards logo
Save the Children
Thomson Reuters is proud to continue its long association with Save the Children. Primarily through the traditional tombstone auction at the IFR Awards Dinner in London, but also due to the valuable contributions made at the IFR Asia Awards and PFI Awards Dinners, the global investment banking community has raised over £24m to date for this worthy cause.
For more information, click here.
Download the IFR Asia Awards Logo
You can download each year’s IFR Asia Awards logo going back to 2010 in jpg, gif and eps formats by clicking here.